10 Great Ways to Conserve Water
1. Try to turn off the water, when using a utility, whenever you can.
2. Don't water your plants/garden every day or so, but still do it if you need to.
3. If you fill up a bottle of water, finish it, don't leave it.
4. Buy drought resistant plants such as cacti or succulents.
5. Do not hesitate to fix leaks.
6. When washing dishes by hand don't let the water run. Instead fill a basin with water.
7. Don't use water for something you don't need to unless (stay hydrated) you do not have other options.
8. Only run the dishwasher when you have a full load.
9. Sometimes, you can help others by giving water to residents in areas where water is very low whereas they can't get water to come out of their faucets.
10. If you a tired after a long day at work, don't take a bath because it uses gallons of precious water. Instead, take a brief hot shower. They are almost equivalent but do not use as much water.